Prepare for Winter with These Winter Car Care Tips
If you live in an area where winter weather is unpredictable and can turn the roads into ice rinks, then it is best to be prepared ahead of time so you don’t end up stuck in the cold. With that in mind, Germain Mercedes-Benz of Easton would like to share some winter car care tips with you.
- Add fuel deicer to your tank once a month (as the temperature drops below freezing) to keep moisture from freezing in your car’s fuel line.
- Change your oil and oil filter on time.
- Have your battery checked.
- Replace your old wiper blades.
- Carry an emergency kit in your car.
- Inspect all of your car’s lights and bulbs.
- Worn tires can be dangerous in winter weather, so have any tires that are in poor condition replaced.
- Have your brakes checked.
- Make sure your heater and defroster are working properly.
Do you have any winter car care tips to add to this list?
The post Prepare for Winter with These Winter Car Care Tips appeared first on Mercedes-Benz of Easton Blog.
Source: Month – Dec 2013