Mercedes-Benz Will Launch GLA Edition 1 Model
Now that the 2014 CLA-Class has made its long awaited debut, Mercedes-Benz fans have turned their attention to the new GLA-Class crossover. The GLA received a positive reception at the IAA in Frankfurt and many are eagerly awaiting the March 2014 launch. To keep excitement levels high, Mercedes-Benz has announced it will make an exclusive GLA Edition 1 model.
“The GLA adds a new emotional variant to the comprehensive SUV range from Mercedes-Benz with which we aim to win over numerous new customers to our brand. Our exclusive Edition 1 is a particularly alluring proposition to boost the market launch,” said Ola Kälenius, Member of the Divisional Board Mercedes-Benz Cars Marketing & Sales.
Exterior Design Details:
- Bi-Xenon headlamps
- 19” AMG® light-alloy wheels finished in high-gloss black
- Black radiator grille lourve with chrome inserts
- Black-painted exterior mirrors
- Available exclusively in cirrus white, orient brown metallic, mountain grey metallic and designo® magno mountain grey paint finishes
- Desert Dust Interior
- Custom Edition 1 seats upholstered in nut brown leather and Avorada fabric with striking moccasin stitching
- 3-spoke multifunction sports steering wheel in leather, with perforated grip area and flattened bottom section
- Sports pedals in brushed stainless steel with rubber studs
- Aluminum trim with trapezoidal grain
As amazing as this car sounds, unfortunately Mercedes-Benz has no plans to bring this edition to the United States. However, if you’re interested in the 2015 GLA-Class make sure to check back often as we bring you the latest updates on the newest Mercedes-Benz member!
Source: Month – Nov 2013