Guess the Score – Super Bowl Edition
Germain Mercedes-Benz of Easton wants to know what you think the final score of the Super Bowl will be. Whichever contestant guesses closest to the final score will win a prize!
Here are the official rules: Guess the outcome of the 48th Super Bowl. Contestants will have to input a final score for both teams (Broncos and Seahawks) on the entry form. The contestant with the closest guess to the final score will win. You must like the Facebook page to enter.
- Contest Dates: 1/22 – 2/2 (Enter here: https://a.pgtb.me/tRvNsv)
- Entries must be received by 4 P.M. on February 2nd
- Prize: $25 Starbucks gift card
While you will have to wait to find out whether you are a winner or not, you don’t have to wait to check out some of these fun facts about the upcoming Super Bowl.
- This will be the second Super Bowl appearance for the Seattle Seahawks, while the Broncos will be making their 7th appearance.
- Peyton Manning will become the third starting quarterback in Super Bowl history to reach the game with two different teams.
- Pete Carroll is the first head coach to lead teams to both the BCS National Championship Game and the Super Bowl.
- This will be the first Super Bowl appearance for Champ Bailey (Broncos’ cornerback) in his 15-year NFL career.
Good luck on our Guess the Score contest!
Source: Month – Jan