9 Great Benefits of Buying a Certified Used Mercedes-Benz
If the exact Mercedes-Benz model you want is slightly out of your price range, or if you’re simply a thrifty spender, buying a CPO or Certified Pre-Owned Mercedes-Benz is likely a better option than you might assume. Here are 9 great benefits of buying a certified used Mercedes-Benz:
1. The 32-point appearance inspection guarantees your CPO Mercedes-Benz is as scratch-, ding-, dent- and scuff-free as possible. From a deep interior cleaning and waxed exterior to the touch-up of scuffs and scratches and the replacement of trim, moldings and mats, this inspection covers it all.
2. Extensive engine checks start with basic fluid and oil changes and inspections whenever required. Then, a thorough engine component and system condition check verifies that all plugs, filters, engine mounts and belts are operating at maximum performance.
3. The road test follows the extensive parts certification process. Inspectors check for optimal engine performance, accurate reporting from all instruments, and minimal drivetrain/wheel vibration. If any of these checks fail, the problem area is immediately addressed before the Mercedes-Benz is added to our inventory of certified used cars for sale in Columbus.
4. CPO comes matched with an unlimited mileage warranty. It may surprise you to find that the odometer has no bearing on Mercedes-Benz CPO warranties. Regardless of how much the previous owner drove the car and how much further you take it, you’ll receive one year of full warranty coverage. As your local Mercedes-Benz dealer in Columbus, we also provide customers with the option of a two-year extension with this industry-leading coverage.
5. Rely on 24-hour roadside assistance, which is included with all CPO vehicles for the length of your warranty. Use the 800 number or the convenient mobile app to contact Mercedes-Benz personnel to help you the moment you need it. Flat tires, dead batteries, even accidentally forgetting to fill your tank—and much more—all serviced at no charge.
6. Access support from over 300 authorized Mercedes-Benz dealers nationwide. Every authorized certified pre-owned Mercedes-Benz dealership in the United States, including our Columbus location, honors your CPO warranty, no questions asked.
7. Trip Interruption Coverage gives owners the peace of mind to take their CPO vehicle on trips more than 100 miles from home. Any warranty-covered breakdown is eligible for a reimbursement of up to $300 dollars a day (for up to three days). Keep receipts for any meals, lodging and transportation fees, and Mercedes-Benz will cover the difference up to the daily cap while your vehicle is being serviced.
8. Special offers always available on select Mercedes-Benz models. If you’re ready to own a CPO vehicle, you’ll be able to take advantage of these great financing deals at our Columbus dealership. The experienced staff at Mercedes-Benz of Easton will guide you through the process and find the right financing for your needs.
9. Exchange your CPO vehicle stress-free. Any authorized Mercedes-Benz dealer allows CPO buyers up to seven days or 500 miles (whichever is first) to decide whether to keep the vehicle. Before either of those milestones, exchange your model for another available certified used Mercedes-Benz of equal or greater value if you’re able to cover the difference.
For these reasons and many more, feel confident in leveraging the savings from one of the most rigorous CPO programs in the industry. Your CPO Mercedes-Benz has all of the amenities of a new model, with warranty support adjusted to address the worries savvy buyers might have over buying pre-owned.
Your local Mercedes-Benz of Easton dealership is a certified dealer, with all of the high standards that entails. Our Certified Pre-Owned selection meets the demanding CPO standards outlined here, as well as our own commitment to make sure our customers receive the very best quality and long-term support.
To learn more about our available inventory of new Mercedes-Benz and CPO cars for sale, financing options, or vehicle specials, contact us at (614) 291-2007. We serve all of Columbus, Westerville, and Madison County, OH.
Sources & Photos: