10 Fabulous Fall Recipes From Mercedes-Benz Of Easton
With the change of seasons here in the Columbus area, it’s time to think about the delicious smells and savory aromas of fall cooking. Fortunately, an abundant cornucopia of recipes can be found at your fingertips online. We here at your preferred Mercedes-Benz dealership in Columbus, Mercedes-Benz of Easton, present 10 of our favorite recipes for you and your family to enjoy.
- Butternut Squash Pizza with Hazelnut Dough – This Martha Stewart Show gem turns traditional pizza into a tasty fall treat. The secret is the hazelnut pizza dough, which give it a toasty character.
- Coq Au Vin – A French classic, coq au vin simply means “chicken in wine sauce.” It’s an easy dish to make, featuring pearl onions, button mushrooms, and bacon.
- Apple Cinnamon Crepes – If you like eating apple pie for breakfast, you’ll love this deliciously decadent recipe that’s a snap to make.
- Sweet And Spicy Roasted Carrots, Parsnips, And Chickpeas – A healthy but satisfying main or side dish, these roasted Mediterranean-style vegetables are a colorful and zesty addition to any table.
- Pumpkin Bread Pudding With Dulce De Leche – Make your holiday table something extra special with this amazing dessert. Pumpkin and cinnamon combine with the sweet, syrupy caramel flavors of Dulce de Leche, or “milk candy.”
- Turmeric-Roasted Cauliflower With Cherry Tomatoes And Cannellini Beans – You’ll think of cauliflower and shallots in a whole new way. The aromas from this nutritious dish are as intoxicating as the dish itself.
- Fricassee Of Chanterelles – This unique dish features an often-overlooked type of pasta called “pappardelle,” which is long, wide, and flat.
- Chocolate-Dipped Pears With Almond Crunch – Everybody knows about chocolate-dipped strawberries and caramel apples. But here’s a marvelous recipe that turns the commonplace Bartlett pear into an uncommonly delicious treat.
- Mortadella And Cheese Panini– Celebrity chef Mario Batali brings us this different take on a classic Italian panini sandwich. It calls for generous amounts of mortadella and Robiola cheeses, along with Dijon mustard, grated white horseradish, yogurt, and scallions.
- Apple And Browned Butter Tart – This pretty dessert looks as good as it is delicious. It features creamy homemade custard topped with sweetened sautéed apple slices.
Savor Exceptional Savings At Mercedes-Benz Of Easton
Whether you’re headed out to the supermarket or down the road to visit friends and family, there’s no better way to get there than in a beautiful, German-engineered 2015 Mercedes-Benz from our Columbus Mercedes-Benz dealership. We’re cooking up some delicious deals on our huge inventory of new Mercedes-Benz vehicles with tantalizing special financing offers, dealer discounts, and manufacturer incentives. You’ll save even more with our outstanding selection of Certified Pre-Owned vehicles. Visit our showroom, conveniently located at 4300 Morse Crossing, Columbus, OH 43219. To contact our Sales Department, please call 888-530-5742. For Service, please call 888-722-5428.
Photo credits: buzzfeed.com