Mercedes-Benz Extended Warranty Coverage
Available for purchase before, and effective as soon as, the new vehicle limited warranty expires. Mercedes-Benz Extended Warranty Coverage provides exceptional coverage and dedicated service you desire.
Whether it’s for 12, 24, or even 36 months, the extended limited warranty offers continuous protection options of 75,000 or 100,000 miles.
Covered Components: (1)
- Passenger car 4MATIC(r) components
- SUV 4-wheel-drive system
- Rear axle
- Cooling System
- Fuel Injection System
- Electrical System
- Suspension Traction and Stability Systems
- Steering System
- Climate Control
- Power Seat Drive Cables
- Central Locking System
- Navigation System
- Radio Receiver
- CD Player
- Antenna Motor and Mast
Benefits of Mercedes-Benz Extended Warranty Coverage
- Provides a level of coverage beyond the original warranty(2).
- Helps to retain market value and vehicle integrity by using genuine Mercedes-Benz parts.
- Transferable to another owner when sold in a private sale, helping to enhance the resale value.
- No deductibles, prior approvals, or cumbersome paperwork.
- Honored at any of the more than the 350 authorized Mercedes-Benz dealerships (US and Puerto Rico)
- 100% refundable if canceled prior to the expiration of the New Vehicle Limited Warranty(3)
- Service by expertly trained Mercedes-Benz technicians.
- Use of the latest diagnostics equipment specific designed for Mercedes-Benz vehicles.
- Restored to factory standards and specifications.
(1) This is a summary of coverage. Some types of services are not covered under the extended limited warranty plan. Please see Mercedes-Benz of Easton for complete terms, including coverage exclusions and warranty information. Not available on Maybach, SLS, and SLR.
(2) Please see your dealer or extended limited warranty agreement for complete terms, including coverage exclusions and warranty information.
(3) Prior to expiration of the new vehicle limited warranty, refunds for subsequent cancellations vary by state regulations and are described in the extended limited warranty agreement.