2017 Labor Day Weekend Events Near Columbus, OH
Labor Day is the perfect send-off for the summer season, and the Columbus area has a great deal to offer if you’re looking for entertaining ways to celebrate the three-day weekend. We’ve compiled a list of five of the best Labor Day events within an hour of our Columbus Mercedes-Benz dealership, just for you and your family! So, pack up the gang in your Mercedes-Benz SUV and make your long Labor Day weekend a memorable one at any of these events.
- Canal Winchester Labor Day Festival, Car Show, and Parade: If you’re looking for a Labor Day event that truly has it all, look no further than the Canal Winchester Labor Day Festival, Car Show, and Parade. The fun runs from September 2nd through September 4th and each day is packed full of activities to entertain visitors of all ages. Hundreds of food and shopping vendors will be on site to meet your every need and feed those grumbling stomachs. Pile the family in your 2017 Mercedes-Benz GLS 450 and experience the huge Labor Day Parade on September 4th at 1 pm. You can also register your 2017 Mercedes-Benz AMG GT Coupe in the car show on Sunday, September 3rd. Trophies will be awarded at 4 pm, and live music will be performed throughout the entire show.
- Columbus Greek Festival: Come experience all things Greek at the 44th Annual Columbus Greek Festival starting September 1st and lasting the entire holiday weekend. The festival is held at The Annunciation Greek Orthodox Cathedral and is open for guests from noon to midnight (Friday-Sunday), and 11 am to 7 pm on Labor Day. Admission for kids is free, so bring the entire family for a day full of authentic Greek food and beverages, music, dancing, shops, and loads of other activities celebrating their heritage.
- The 51st Upper Arlington Labor Day Arts Festival: On September 4th from 8 am to 4 pm, visit Northam Park to enjoy the annual Upper Arlington Labor Day Arts Festival! This festival has long been considered the city’s signature event and it draws close to 25,000 people each year, so be sure to check it out if you’re in the area. The arts festival showcases artwork from a variety of local, regional, and national artists, and features live music, arts and crafts activity stations for children and adults, and a large assortment of food and beverage vendors.
- Breakaway Music Festival: Take a trip to Columbus’s MAPFRE Stadium on September 1st or 2nd to experience the Breakaway Music Festival. Featuring 3 stages and over 35 hip-hop and EDM performers, the Breakaway Music Festival is open from 2 pm to 11 pm on Friday and 3 pm to 11 pm on Saturday. Single tickets and weekend bundles are available on the festival website.
- Ohio Renaissance Festival: If you’re willing to travel an hour down I-71, head over to the opening weekend of the Ohio Renaissance Festival in Waynesville. Experience hundreds of shows every day from renaissance-enacting musicians, theatrical performers, fire jugglers, dueling swordsmen, and jousters. You can even buy some authentic food, clothing, weapons, and collectibles. Labor Day weekend is also Family and Friends weekend, so adult admission is two for the price of one, and all children under the age of 12 get in free
Labor Day Mercedes-Benz Deals in Columbus, OH
This Labor Day, take a look at some of our fantastic Mercedes-Benz specials on the latest 2017 models available for sale and lease, like the new 2017 B-Class Hatchback! When browsing through our luxury cars for sale in Columbus, you’ll never have trouble finding a spectacular deal on an equally spectacular new or certified pre-owned Mercedes-Benz. Contact us at (614) 291-2007 or visit our Columbus car dealership at 4300 Morse Crossing to drive in the lap of luxury.
From all of us at Mercedes-Benz of Easton, have a happy and safe Labor Day Weekend!
Sources & Photos: