2020 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Model Review with Prices, Photos, & Specs
- Starting at $41,400 MSRP*
- 2.0-liter inline-4 turbo engine with 255 horsepower / 273 lb-ft of torque and 9G-TRONIC 9-speed automatic transmission
- Bluetooth® audio streaming, hands-free Bluetooth interface, and Smartphone Integration with Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto
- 10.25-inch high-resolution color center display with console-mounted central controller
- Power front seats with 3-position driver-seat memory
- SmartKey remote locking with KEYLESS-START
- Power tilt/sliding glass sunroof
- Optional driver assistance systems such as Active Lane Change Assist, Active Brake Assist, Active Steering Assist, and more
About the Mercedes-Benz C-Class
As one of the most successful models in the Mercedes-Benz lineup, the iconic C-Class Sedan is packed with technology and proven performance capabilities. Dynamic lower body styling, wheel choices, and all-LED lighting help to emphasize the athletically elegant shape of the C-Class. Power comes in the form of a 2.0-liter inline-4 turbo engine paired to a responsive 9G-TRONIC 9-speed automatic transmission. A precision-crafted interior perfectly complements the luxurious driving experience you’ll enjoy with the Mercedes-Benz C-Class. Standard Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto let you enjoy more from your own smartphone. Power front seats with memory and power thigh support for driver ensure maximum comfort no matter how long the journey takes. When it comes to small luxury sedans, many try valiantly yet still fail to emulate the excellence represented by the Mercedes-Benz C-Class.
What the Critics Say
The C-Class has possibly one of the most upscale and refined interiors in its class; there’s an air of modern sophistication in its design and textures, and most materials used throughout are of the utmost quality. As with any Mercedes-Benz, the C-Class’ build-quality is near to perfection too.” — CarBuzz
The C-Class was one of the first Mercedes-Benz models to showcase the company’s current design cues. It’s sleek and clean in appearance with balanced body proportions. Three versions of the popular 2020 Mercedes-Benz C-Class stand ready to serve your entry-level luxury car requirements.” — CarGurus
What’s New for 2020
Following a mid-cycle refresh last year, the 2020 Mercedes-Benz C-Class returns mostly unchanged for the new model year. However, shoppers will notice a few updates that we’d like to point out. Blind-spot monitoring has been made standard across the C-Class lineup. Tri-zone climate control is now optional for the C-Class Sedan.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class Features
Elegant Styling and Proven Performance
As the best-selling nameplate in its class, the Mercedes-Benz C-Class captivates attention with its elegant exterior styling. Redesigned front and rear bumpers help reflect this sedan’s dynamic character. Chrome-plated trim is included standard, while the available AMG-line package boasts a diamond radiator grille and unique rear diffuser. Adding to the sophisticated look, standard LED headlamps and taillamps offer brighter, more natural illumination when it’s dark. A total of 8 individual wheel options let you tailor the look of your C-Class to suit your style.
Under the hood, the C-Class Sedan is powered by a potent yet efficient 2.0-liter inline-4 turbo engine producing a balanced 255 horsepower and 273 lb-ft of torque. Improvements made to the engine tuning have resulted in a 14-horsepower increase from the previous variant. A standard 9G-TRONIC 9-speed automatic transmission and available 4MATIC all-wheel drive give you the ultimate control of your drive, no matter the road conditions.
Entering a new generation of innovation and luxury, the cabin of the Mercedes-Benz C-Class is adorned with numerous luxury features to help you melt away stress and tension. Available heated and ventilated front seats ensure that you’ll always enjoy a comfortable environment inside the interior. Optional 64-color LED ambient lighting with illuminated door sills lets you customize the mood. Expertly-crafted accents include genuine aluminum switches finished in satin silver along with hand-finished wood trim. The optional Burmester® Surround Sound with drilled metal speaker grilles lets you hear your favorite music the way the artist’s intended it to be heard.
Technology & Driver Assistance
Available new driver assists on the C-Class help take the stress out of driving, changing lanes with the touch of your finger, and knowing when to slow for a tollbooth or exit. A network of sensors keep a constant lookout for danger ahead, even if it’s coming at you from behind. With Mercedes me connect, you can access services like Remote Start, Lock/Unlock and Vehicle Monitoring, view your vehicle status right from your phone, and schedule service at a moment’s notice.
Optional wireless charging lets you re-charge your battery as you drive without the need to fumble with cables or adapters. An intuitive click-turn controller on the console and a 7-inch or 10.25-inch CENTRAL SCREEN animate audio and vehicle settings. Standard Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto smartphone integration allows you to access your favorite apps and media inside your C-Class.
Trims & Specs
C 300 Sedan
- Starting at $41,400 MSRP*
- 2.0-liter inline-4 turbo engine with 9G-TRONIC 9-speed automatic transmission
- Power front seats with driver-seat memory
- KEYLESS-START and Remote Start via Mercedes me connect Mobile App
- Adaptive braking technology: Predictive Brake Priming, Automatic Brake Drying, Hill-Start Assist, and brake HOLD feature
- Optional Burmester® Surround Sound System
C 300 4MATIC Sedan
- Starting at $43,400 MSRP*
- 4MATIC all-wheel drive with Comfort-tuned suspension
- Remote opening and closing of windows and sunroof
- Available 12.3-inch digital instrument cluster
- Optional Natural Grain Black Ash wood and aluminum trim
- Dual-zone automatic climate control
*Base MSRP excludes transportation and handling charges, destination charges, taxes, title, registration, preparation and documentary fees, tags, labor and installation charges, insurance, and optional equipment, products, packages and accessories. Actual vehicle price may vary by Dealer.