2021 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Model Review with Prices, Photos, & Specs
- Starting at $41,600 MSRP*
- 2.0-liter inline-4 turbo engine with 255 horsepower / 273 lb-ft of torque and 9G-TRONIC 9-speed automatic transmission
- Bluetooth® audio streaming, hands-free Bluetooth interface, and Smartphone Integration with Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto
- 10.25-inch high-resolution color center display with console-mounted central controller
- Power front seats with 3-position driver-seat memory
- SmartKey remote locking with KEYLESS-START
- Power tilt/sliding glass sunroof
- Optional driver assistance systems such as Active Lane Change Assist, Active Brake Assist, Active Steering Assist, and more
About the Mercedes-Benz C-Class
As one of the most successful models in the Mercedes-Benz lineup, the iconic C-Class Sedan is packed with technology and proven performance capabilities. Dynamic lower body styling, wheel choices, and all-LED lighting help to emphasize the athletically elegant shape of the C-Class. Power comes in the form of a 2.0-liter inline-4 turbo engine paired to a responsive 9G-TRONIC 9-speed automatic transmission. A precision-crafted interior perfectly complements the luxurious driving experience you’ll enjoy with the Mercedes-Benz C-Class. Standard Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto let you enjoy more from your own smartphone. Power front seats with memory and power thigh support for the driver ensure maximum comfort no matter how long the journey takes. When it comes to small luxury sedans, many try valiantly yet still fail to emulate the excellence represented by the Mercedes-Benz C-Class.
What the Critics Say
The C-Class has possibly one of the most upscale and refined interiors in its class; there’s an air of modern sophistication in its design and textures, and most materials used throughout are of the utmost quality. As with any Mercedes-Benz, the C-Class’ build-quality is near to perfection too.” — CarBuzz
Some entry-luxury cars are too sporty and others are too soft, but Mercedes-Benz’s C-Class falls in the sweet spot. In its standard C300 form, it combines a quiet and comfortable ride with just the right amount of handling acuity—and if you want more power and performance, Mercedes offers the AMG C43 and C63 models.” — Car and Driver
What’s New for 2021
Only minor adjustments have been made to the Mercedes-Benz C-Class lineup for the 2021 model year. This year, a 12.3-inch digital gauge cluster and heated front seats are now included as standard across the lineup. Additionally, a new Night Package featuring black exterior accents is now offered on the C-Class Sedan.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class Features
Elegant Styling and Proven Performance
As the best-selling nameplate in its class, the Mercedes-Benz C-Class captivates attention with its elegant exterior styling. Redesigned front and rear bumpers help reflect this sedan’s dynamic character. Chrome-plated trim is included standard, while the available AMG-line package boasts a diamond radiator grille and unique rear diffuser. Adding to the sophisticated look, standard LED headlamps and taillamps offer brighter, more natural illumination when it’s dark. A total of 8 individual wheel options let you tailor the look of your C-Class to suit your style.
Under the hood, the C-Class Sedan is powered by a potent yet efficient 2.0-liter inline-4 turbo engine producing a balanced 255 horsepower and 273 lb-ft of torque. Improvements made to the engine tuning have resulted in a 14-horsepower increase from the previous variant. A standard 9G-TRONIC 9-speed automatic transmission and available 4MATIC® all-wheel drive give you the ultimate control of your drive, no matter the road conditions.
Entering a new generation of innovation and luxury, the cabin of the Mercedes-Benz C-Class is adorned with numerous luxury features to help you melt away stress and tension. Available heated and ventilated front seats ensure that you’ll always enjoy a comfortable environment inside the interior. Optional 64-color LED ambient lighting with illuminated door sills lets you customize the mood. Expertly-crafted accents include genuine aluminum switches finished in satin silver along with hand-finished wood trim. The optional Burmester® Surround Sound with drilled metal speaker grilles lets you hear your favorite music the way the artists intended it to be heard.
Technology & Driver Assistance
Available new driver assists on the C-Class help take the stress out of driving, changing lanes with the touch of your finger, and knowing when to slow for a tollbooth or exit. A network of sensors keeps a constant lookout for danger ahead, even if it’s coming at you from behind. With Mercedes me connect, you can access services like Remote Start, Lock/Unlock and Vehicle Monitoring, view your vehicle status right from your phone, and schedule service at a moment’s notice.
Optional wireless charging lets you re-charge your battery as you drive without the need to fumble with cables or adapters. An intuitive click-turn controller on the console and a 7-inch or 10.25-inch CENTRAL SCREEN animate audio and vehicle settings. Standard Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto smartphone integration allow you to access your favorite apps and media inside your C-Class.
Trims & Specs
C 300 Sedan
- Starting at $41,600 MSRP*
- 2.0-liter inline-4 turbo engine with 9G-TRONIC 9-speed automatic transmission
- Power front seats with driver-seat memory
- KEYLESS-START and Remote Start via Mercedes me connect Mobile App
- Adaptive braking technology: Predictive Brake Priming, Automatic Brake Drying, Hill-Start Assist, and brake HOLD feature
- Optional Burmester® Surround Sound System
C 300 4MATIC® Sedan
- Starting at $43,600 MSRP*
- 4MATIC® all-wheel drive with Comfort-tuned suspension
- Remote opening and closing of windows and sunroof
- Available 12.3-inch digital instrument cluster
- Optional Natural Grain Black Ash wood and aluminum trim
- Dual-zone automatic climate control
*Base MSRP excludes transportation and handling charges, destination charges, taxes, title, registration, preparation and documentary fees, tags, labor and installation charges, insurance, and optional equipment, products, packages and accessories. Actual vehicle price may vary by Dealer.